March 13 & 14, 2020
Restoring Hearts Conference
April 17, 2020
Midsouth All-Church Family Camp
May 16, 2020
Level Up Austin
Lynn frequently speaks on Sunday mornings
10:30am at Restoration Covenant Church
475 Round Rock West Drive #110
You are invited!
You can listen to the podcast here
Lynn entertains and inspires audiences with well-crafted messages and real life stories. Topics include:
- Momma Bear – Embrace the instinct but tame the beast
- Losing Limbs and Letting Go
- Seasons of Motherhood
- Talking to Your Children about Pornography
- My Survivor Trophy – How God restored my soul
- Baggage – Lynn and her husband David give couples and congregations tools for moving beyond the pain of the past
- Beulah Mae’s Quilt – What do to when life doesn’t fit your plan
- Walk With Me – Finding your life one step at a time
- What if she had a friend? The perfect message for launching a women’s small group series
- The Reluctant Leader – A biblical role model for hesitant leaders
Topics can be tailored to your needs. Lynn will also develop topics that capture the heart of your event.
Lynn is a natural, engaging story teller. She addresses the painful and awkward topic of pornography with the right blend of authenticity, decorum, and truth telling. She and her husband are living proof that pornography does not have to destroy your marriage. The addiction can be overcome. Her important message of redemption is worth hearing.
We have watched Lynn become one of the most magnificent communicators around and believe yours, as well as countless lives, will be positively affected because of her ministry.